When was the last time you went on a trip for two? You’re likely overdue for one if you have to think about it for a minute. You don’t have to wait for a special occasion like Valentine’s Day or your anniversary to plan a romantic getaway. For an unforgettable escape, pack your bags and explore some of the best romantic things to do in Scottsdale, AZ.
Every couple’s idea of romance is different. Luckily, Scottsdale is filled with countless activities and attractions, so you’ll find plenty of ways to have flirtatious fun. Some of the most popular things to do are close to one of the luxurious Scottsdale rentals from Home Team Vacation Rentals. To help give planning your trip a jumpstart, we’ve compiled a list of must-experience adventures.
10 Romantic Things to Do on Vacation
- Make reservations to dine out at one of Scottsdale’s romantic restaurants. Popular options include Olive & Ivy, Cafe Monarch, and House Brasserie.
- Wake up early and enjoy a breathtaking sunrise on a hot-air balloon. Both Hot Air Expeditions and Rainbow Ryders serve the greater Scottsdale area.
- Make the short drive to Phoenix to explore the Desert Botanical Garden. Found south of Old Town Scottsdale, this stunning attraction covers 140 acres.
- Spend time wandering a local art museum. Scottsdale has numerous museums and galleries, including the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art and Wonderspaces.
- Explore the beauty of this region on a horseback ride. MacDonald’s Ranch offers several excursions, including a moonlight ride. Another great option is Wild West Horse Adventures.
- Go on a self-guided tour of the Scottsdale Wine Trail. Follow the map to several downtown tasting rooms. Be sure to grab your favorite bottle to enjoy back at your rental.
- Treat yourself to a bit of pampering at a Scottsdale spa. Places like Inspire Day Spa, New Serenity Spa, and Serene Society offer packages and services designed for couples.
- Head out on a hike to disconnect from technology for a little while. There are endless trails to explore, including the Gateway Loop Trail or Lost Dog Wash. If you are going on a hike, be sure to read these important safety tips.
- Plan a quiet yet romantic night in. Cook your favorite meal in the fully equipped kitchen of your Scottsdale rental before curling up to watch your top feel-good movie.
- On one of your last days, stay out late. Head to The Ravenscroft to check out Jazzbird Nights on Fridays., or take in rooftop views while sipping a cocktail at the Cottontail Lounge.
Scottsdale Vacation Rentals for Two
With so many romantic things to do in Scottsdale, AZ, you will have no trouble finding ways to fill your days. Be close to everything you need for the best vacation possible by reserving your home base from Home Team Vacation Rentals. Our collection of Arizona vacation rentals has numerous Scottsdale options that are ideal for couples.