Planning the Ultimate Nashville Bachelorette Party
Did you know Nashville is among North America’s top bachelorette party destinations? In fact, Nashville is so desirable for bachelorette parties that several businesses are dedicated solely to these pre-marital celebrations. As such, Home Team Vacation Rentals knows many of our guests will undoubtedly be giving cheers to brides-to-be. To help you navigate the Nashville bachelorette party scene, we put together a simple guide to get you started.
Why Have Your Bachelorette Party in Nashville?
Okay, Nashville is bachelorette party central, but maybe you’re wondering why? With the city’s meteoric rise in national popularity, many have become aware of the abundant leisure opportunities. After all, leisure is approximately 30% of Nashville’s tourist economy. Also, “Music City’s” laid-back atmosphere certainly doesn’t hurt either. And with so many renowned live performance venues, there’s a lot more to do than go to the bars—although there are plenty of opportunities for that too. Perhaps it’s best to say the main reason Nashville is a prime destination for gal pals to celebrate pending nuptials is three-fold—a centralized location, affordability, and fantastic food.
10 Nashville Bachelorette Party Ideas and Things to Do
Okay, so now that we’ve hopefully sold you on why you should consider a Nashville bachelorette party, here are some ideas for things to do.
- Rent the Nashville Party Barge for a mural and mimosa tour of “Music City.”
- Take a trip to the 12 South Neighborhood for some retail therapy amid boutiques, gift shops, and specialty stores.
- Sid Gold’s Request Room puts a live-music twist on karaoke. The unique setting provides an authentic Nashville musical experience and a chance to make your stage debut.
- Take line-dancing lessons at Urban Cowboy, and then later, put your skills to the test at The Stage on Broadway for a line-dancing extravaganza.
- Schedule a private yoga class with The Balanced Bachelorette if you need to realign your energies before or after a few nights on the town.
- You and the gals can fully rejuvenate with a spa day at one of these many Nashville spas.
- Makeovers with Rockmeup Beauty Company come in handy for those pre-party glamour shots.
- Find out who’s playing in town and grab tickets to a nearby concert. They don’t call Nashville “Music City” for nothing!
- Organize your festivities with the BACH App. The best part is it’s free!
- Book a party with The Bach Babes, a Nashville party planning company specializing in bachelorette parties.
Group Vacation Rentals in Nashville, TN
With solid planning and an open mind, a Nashville bachelorette party might be that last hoorah you need before saying, “I do.” And when you’re ready to find a place to stay, Home Team Vacation Rentals is ready to provide you with an unrivaled launchpad for your pre-wedding festivities. To find out more or to make reservations, visit us online or call 407-353-8415 today!